Week of January 23 – 27, 2012
- Read 1 – 30 in Lingua Latina by Friday
- Worksheet time with Mama on Wednesday, Visual Latin Lesson 7
- Worksheet time with Mama on Friday, Visual Latin Lesson 8
Biology – William and Dalton:
- Read pp. 129 – the middle of 142.
- Friday we will do Experiment 5.1.
- Do the on your own questions as you go and before Friday.
- Color p. 25 before Friday.
- Everybody read 123 to 156 during the week
- Do all “non-essay” type questions at the end of each section.
SAT CD: William and Dalton work through the pretest this week.
*Book Reading: Read at least 10 minutes a day from your latest book and please take the book with you to the conference next week.
Math, Grammar, and Spelling: Check with Mama.
Oh, joy! Just printed this off. Now for fixing breakfast and getting boys out of bed!